CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Alger Update



I can't believe it has been two months since my last post. I am long overdue. Time is going so fast, I feel like I'm getting ripped off. My baby is already talking, and Ashtynn goes to Preschool. She absolutely loves it. I can't believe how much she has learned in such a short time. Rumor has it she likes to be in charge at school.I guess that's a good thing. I can't believe what a sweet heart she has turned out to be. She tries so hard to be good girl and is constantly telling me "I am so proud of you mom." or "that was a good choice.


Avery is getting more personality every day. She is actually a goofy kid. She is constantly teasing us. She has quite a lot to say and she knows what she is saying. Her favorite words are "blankie, cookie and teddy." She can spot a teddy bear from a mile away. Michael and I continue to stay busy with Crossroads. We moved into our new office, and we love it. It's only taken a few years, but we actually really like working together. Michael seems to still find time to play softball and basketball each week. But his most recent new project is Coaching little league baseball for 10-13 year olds. This is something he has wanted to do for a long time. So he is thrilled! I, on the other hand am just trying to keep up. Our days are very full. It's go go go. But we are able to get a lot of play time in, so I have no complaints. Life is good is Sunny St George!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

It's good see you back in action on the whole blogging circuit! lol. Anyways- Your girls are adorable, and Im glad things are going good for you! Keep in touch, I miss you! Have a good day!

Ashley said...

Jess,
I'm so glad you found me! Your girls are so adorable. I love the picture in the little Belle dress soooo cute! We will be coming to St George soon I would love to see you guys. Tell Michael hi.

The McCulloughs said...

Jessica, good job with the new post! I love the picture of Avery with the same lion walker that Maddie has.. what a cheezer! She does have the cutest little personality and I am dying with all of the words that she can say. She is so smart- must take after her mom! LOL! Life is crazy for you, but hopefully we can still find time to hang out! hang in there!

Monica Jackman said...

So I just saw the pics of Ashtynn and Avery in their giants outfits at mom and dads- how adorable! I love those little girls to death. We need to play one of these days when you guys aren't so busy- which may be never. Give the girls a kiss from me!

jami said...

jessica, I found your blog and check it every once in a while. Your girls are super cute. I can't believe you have one in preschool. Time has definitely flown.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anne said...

She's in pre-school! How long has it been since I've seen you!?! And it sounds like Avery knows more words than Aliyah. I can't wait to see you for the party! Hopefully we'll get together before then.