CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm it!















Yes, I have been tagged. Yippee, I now get to do what I do best, talk about myself.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Lets see, I was fifteen and a big ninth-grader. I was secretly stealing my sisters cars in the middle of the night, cleaning out Jaclynn's fridge on a daily basis, cruising with my crazy friends while listening to 80's, punk, rap and EFY tunes. I know I spent a lot of time sluffing in the school bathrooms (lame, I know.) But I thought I was pretty cool. During one of those sluffing periods I did find my name written on the bathroom stall.......It said "Jessica Healey is a bi*#@." So apparently not everyone thought I was cool.

3 things on my to do list:
1. Get new accountant trained, and become a stay at home mom and a super fun wife and friend.
2. Prepare my lesson for the month. ( relief society teacher..yikes!)
3. Plan girls trip to LA to see Wicked...again.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. A big cup of Ice
2. Rocky Mountain Tiger Butter Carmel Apple.
3. A bigger cup of ice with a spoon.
4. Peanut butter twix
5. A big bucket of Ice with a shovel, but not the pebble ice, the fine shaved ice that you only have to pay and arm and a leg for at thrifty C in American Fork......oooo I miss that!

3 bad habits:
1. Not picking up my cell phone, or returning calls. ( I am getting better.)
2. Taking two small bites from whatever Michael orders...( I don't want the whole thing)
3. My late night sweet tooth. I admit, I am an addict. If there were such thing as chocolate rehab, I could be the poster child. Chocolate and ice.....A well balanced diet.
**O, and I almost forgot, chewing ice.

5 places I've lived:
1. AF, Utah
2. The Bran- hole AKA Brandburry, Provo UT
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. St George, UT
5. Los Angeles, CA

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Hogi Yogi, Papa Murphys and Kountry Korner Grill. yummy!
2. Mercury Guide
3. Convergys
4. Pizza Hut for 3 hours. (don't ask)
5. Fantastic Sams, Hot Nails and my personal favorite ..Tease Salon!
But currently working with At the Crossroads.

5 things you don't know about me:
1. I do not like to cook. But because of my families restrictive diet. ( no eggs, gluten, milk or nuts.) I have been forced to bite the bullet and just dive into cooking. Thanks to Harmony, I found a cookbook that gives me hope. Don't worry, I still make a mean bowl of minute rice with butter spray!

2. I love to play the piano. It is probably my most favorite thing to do. I could play for hours if I had the time.

3. I have had 14 speeding tickets and been in 11 car accidents. But who's counting? In my defense, I was not driving in all of the accidents. Bad luck I guess. (tears don't work on AF cops....jerks)

4. I have a slight obsession for the Broadway play "Wicked." I absolutely love rocking out to the music. I know my neighbors can hear Ashtynn and I singing at the top of our lungs........You know they love it! ha ha

5. I love to read. When I am able to find some alone time, I love a good informational/self help book.

Thanks Amber and Monica. Your right, that was fun for everyone! Now I tag Amy and Brianne and Susan..... now get on it!

26 comments:

Option Addict said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah your the best. i will come back and Re-comment when I finish laughing!
amber

Monica Jackman said...

Good times! I swear if you keep eating ice as much as you do your teeth will fall out- oh wait, they already are. We will come down and play soon- let's plan on this weekend!

Amber said...

Ohhhh how I remember the ice fettish! Didn't you have an ice shaving thing!?!? That's so funny. I'm also remembering the accident you were in, when your car ran into a building...laughing right now, remembering you telling the story....lol....and I also remembering me trying to sing along with the oh so beautiful voice of Jessica Healey while playing the piano.. Do you remember that song I always wanted you to play...? what was the name of that song, I'd love to buy the sheet music....I don't know if you even remember that. It was a really cute church song. Oh how I miss the days with my good ol' ROOMIE from St.George! I loved your post!

jami said...

I laughed so hard when I read the ice comments. Some things never change.

The McCulloughs said...

So fun to learn more about you! You are already a super fun mom and friend- you don't need to do that! Hey, I want to borrow your WICKED CD and burn it.. could I??? Then maybe we could see who could sing it louder and better- I bet I would win!! You are hilarious and you know what they say about chewing ice?? You MUST be sexually frustarted or something! Tell Micheal to get on that!! Let's hang out soon alright? call me when you get a free second!

ryan + carly said...

jess i can't believe i almost forgot about your ice addiction! and i just have to say that me and jaclynn were reminiscing the good old days of stealing amy's car...putting a penny right where the tires were, writing down the exact volume and time on the music so we could put it back! wow. we were so amazing. don't you just miss the good old days peeing your pants in the four runner?!!! (and i still haven't forgiven you for leaving me by taco bell!) haha.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Okay, these brought back some good memories! You my friend are one of a kind!! I was laughing at Carly's comment. I remember you guys telling me about that. Did Amy ever find out?

Kalli said...

Jess you are so cute I loved reading that isn't it crazy that back in 9 grade we would have never thought we would be married now with kids and look we have both! Well I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog every once and awhile it is just so cute and I love seeing how everyone is up to. So where do you work, I know you went to hair school but it sounded like you have been doing accountant work too? Well keep in touch I would love to hear from you every once and awhile.

Laura said...

Hi Jessica, I highly doubt you remember me, but I thought I would say hi anyways because I came across your blog! I'm Laura (Mitchell), Nicole Tarr's friend from high school, we went down to St. George spring break like forever ago together! Random, I know, but wanted to say hi anyway!

jaclynn and michael said...

Hahaha im just laughing so hard right now! I still love how Michael thought he could actually get away with buying a fridge with out a ice maker. Now he knows. You and that lady from thrifty c are on great terms rite? Ya and stealing amys car was just about the funnest ever. I really do miss you singing land before time. I need some more Jess singing in my life!

Amber Monson said...

Hey Jessica this is amber monson I tried calling you back today...I have a return order form you can use on your swimming suit if you cant figure out the web site. I left a message on your phone about it. Hey I'm going to add you to my friends list okay. amber Monson

Marla said...

Out of the blue, I totally came across you while blog stalking. Remember me your ex neighbor and vistiting teaching partner which we basically sucked at. Well I think about you all the time and I mean to stop in at the salon to see if you still work there but I never do. We should keep in touch now, are you still in Coral? my blog is cavallaroclan.blogspot.com come say hi to me.

Marla

Amber said...

Jessica, can you leave your email address in this post, and I will check your comment, and add your e-mail to my blog....I went private, and this is the address I have for you....is it right?
jessica@guidingyouth.com

Ashley said...

Oh that brought back so many great memories. I'm laughing so hard right now. I was just saying the other day I cant wait for snow shack to open to get ice with a splash of pina coloda. I swear I was with you for half of those tickets. We were guaranteed to get a ticket every road trip to St. George. Remember when you were picking me up for work late as usual and you got pulled over in my driveway and you were in a rental car because you wrecked your car again... stupid cops never let you off! I made the mistake of introducing Brea to the mixed 80's cd and everytime we get in the car she has to listen to Roxette fading like a flower it never gets old. Thanks for making me laugh you kill me!!!

Burnhams said...

oh jess, this post brought back some great memories of the good old days. love ya!

raw mom said...

WOW! i thought i had a record! that's a TON of accidents girlie! as long as you aren't crushed or hurt in any way...who's counting? oh and i love that you love to play the piano!!!

Kabe and Cass said...

Hey jess! Your Fam is so cute! My blog thing is retarded everytime I try and click on your name to c what you r up to it wont let me. Its prob something i am doing i am kind of retarded when it comes to computers. Well hope everything is great!

raw mom said...

so how about those new posts you were talking about!! ;)

jaclynn and michael said...

um where are you? too busy at snow shack to post

Braden said...

hey. i don't know how i found you...but just wanted to say hi. your girls are beautiful! it's good to see what you're up to. it's been a while! keep in touch.

Brooke said...

Hey you!! You look so good! This is Brooke (Rogers) Cundick from hair school...... I saw you on Chelsey's blog and wanted to give a what up!! My blog is
www.cundickfamily.blogspot.com

Erin said...

So you have a blog but haven't posted in a while it looks like. I just thought since I am a blogging addict I would post anyway. Yesterday Avery was playing with Belle, you know the pup, and she was so cute. It was pretty funny to watch.

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Hey I think you need to update your blog, it is almost October, and this post is from April :-)

Becky Hill said...

hey jess,it's becky covington from hair school. i just happened to run across your blog, your family is so cute. anyways my blog is dbhill.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Hi Jessica! Came across your blog and thought I would say Hi! You have the cutest little girls...they actually look really close to the same ages as mine. Anyway, I hope you are doing well!
Amy (Smith) Flynn

Rachel said...

jessica!! i was stalking and i found you! two kids! holy crap. your family is adorable. i was reading your blog about ice... i freakin love the thrifty c! i remeber how obsessed you were. well, i guess still are. i went there everyday to get my fix. so good. what are you up to? where do you live? so good to run into you.