CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year....New resolutions

I can't believe that in the last two years, I have maybe posted 5 times. When looking back, I am so sad that I missed the chance to journal so many precious moments in my little families life together.

Well don't worry friends, because it is a new year and time to turn a new leaf. I have to admit that I am madly in love with my husband and little girls. And my favorite thing to do is brag about them so 2010...it is on! Where do I even begin?? Let's start with best thing that has happened to the Alger family since 2006.(Avery's Birth)

After waiting for what seemed like forever, we welcomed our newest addition Grace Lita Alger(better known as Baby Gracie)on August 16, 2009 at 3:36pm weighing in at 7pounds 10 ounces. I now spend my days completely smitten by her. Is hard to not be since she is the happiest, smiley little chubbers you've ever seen! Just take a look for yourself.





"Man, watching Jess get up 5 times a night is just exhausting!"

4 girls who absolutely adore you....What more could a man ask for???

10 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

YAY! Way to go Jess! I am dying laughing at that pic of Micheal with the girls sleeping! It must be soo hard for him...LOL! Keep up the great work this year in 2010 and I will be excited to see the new posts coming! Can't wait to hear you BRAG all about your family!

Chelsey said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Glad you are on the blogging band wagon again. Can't wait to see more.

Bree:) said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!! He is one lucky man!! Thanks again for filling me in on the whole blogging situation. Now that I'm married and all, Blogging just comes with the territory!! P.s. I deleted the Kholerklan bahaaaaa:0

Monica Jackman said...

When I looked at my blog list and saw that your blog had a recent update I have to admit that I did a double take. Hurray! Hurrah! I see that Brianne also has a blog. Now we just need to get Amber and Amy on board with updating more than just once every six months! My heart is happy that we will all get to see what is going on with each other.... even if it is only once a month :)

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Baaahahaha! I'm still laughing at the pic of Michael and the girls just pooped:) I'm so excited that you POSTED! You've inspired me to get my blog on. Keep it up sista and we'll be seeing you in less than a week- can't wait.

Ann Mitchell said...

Glad to see you're still kicking!

raw mom said...

you're here! you're here! i am so so {SO} proud of you!!! yes she IS such a cutie chubbers! i cant wait for another post...lets not make it another year thought, eh! ♥

Chelsey said...

I am living in the Layton area right now. How about you? I found your blog on Becky's I think a long time ago, and then you never updated until now hehe. Glad to catch up and see what you are up to.

Ann Mitchell said...

Sooooo cute! Hope you keep up on your resolution! I kind of have to...since it's my class! But, I think it's sooooo fun!!!

Amber said...

ok I have a challenge for you and I. Lets see who can be first to post our cruise pics. Since you and I and just so busy these days..(ok you are) but i cant wait to see the crazy moments you got on film!

Contest is on......