CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cruise

In February of this year, mom and dad treated us to a Mexican Riviera Cruise. It was the best X-Mas present ever. We had so much fun. Most of the grand kids stayed behind. But it would not have been complete without the newest additions to the family, Baby Gracie and Baby Ava. They literally stopped traffic everywhere we went. One week with my family and the sun?? What more could I ask for. If my memory serves me correctly, I was on the same cruise as my sisters, but from my pictures you would never know it. I guess that's what happens when your camera has been covered in baby drool, chewed up by a dog, and has literally smashed to the ground about 20 times. Gee, can't wait to see what happens when I actually get a nice camera..... but till then, I must thank my sisters for taking lots of excellent pictures and blogging and posting them so that I can steal them.

Highlights of my trip
- watching Monica get her freak on in the Dragons lair.
- The creepy juggler who just happened to make it into some family photos. Thanks to Jeff.
- the 50 ice cream cones I consumed while laying by the pool. Had it not been for the 3 hour wait and my extreme laziness. It could have been 500 cones! Thank you lazy body.
- Cheering for my hubby, the bro's and big B. After tearing it up on the Basketball court, they brought home gold and bronze medals. Which apparently is a really big deal. so Bravo fellas!!
- My #1 absolute favorite was sitting in the piano bar watching my dad sing every word to every song that was played. There is nothing like a little Elton, Phil, Billy Joel...and on and on. I live for those moments. Just the fam chillin, sipping some virgin drinks. . .good times. Lets go back right now!















8 comments:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE cruises. they are my FAVORITE way to vaca.

Monica Jackman said...

Never fails- I always do a double take when I see your name at the top of my blog updates. I'm glad you did a post about the cruise.... even if it is a wee bit late. Ha Ha Ha. It really was the best trip ever.
Just as a little heads up- you better believe that I will find some way for us all to shake our groove things again when we go on our girls trip. Don't know how, but I'll find a way. Oh yes, I'll find a way...

● C E L I N A ● said...

I always get excited when you pop up in reader...

I LOVE GRACIE!!! and Amber falling on her roller blades!

anne said...

Look at you updating your blog...2 times in 1 month...impressive. :)

Looks like the cruise was fun.

So, we just got back from Disneyland and all Jace could say on the way home was "How do the Algers do it?"

The McCulloughs said...

I love all the pics! I didn't know you guys rocked your rollerblades... I love it! Sounds like the most fun ever and I hope I can do this with my fam sometime soon!

raw mom said...

your family has more fun than anyone i know!!!! i love it!!! take me with you next time...i can dye my hair blonde and pretend im an alger!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

I love cruises too! Let's all go on one one of these days! I love your pictures and looks like you had so much fun!:)

Bree Johnson said...

Your pics rock my world! That was so much fun and you have another right around the corner.... Plz ask lagers to adopt us too! I love your blog sissy!